Jazba theatre group is a unique platform of acting, art and showcase. Where Drama is life and performance is the aim. Jazba has always been welcoming and receiving the candidates with open arms who have a thirst to progress, a will to perform and a chance to improve positively. Jazba gives you the opportunity to learn and grow to enhance the best of your talent and personality.This year also the theatre group is holding its annual auditions. This will be a nominal process through which interested students can acquire a way to enter this group. The auditions are divided fairly into three stages i.e. Talent round, personal interview and workshops. Eventually candidates are selected after clearing all of the three foresaid stages. Jazba do not look for inborn talents and prodigies through these auditions but a spark, a tinge of simplicity and being yourself along with hard working individuals.
Auditions 2015 - 2016 is going to be held soon , intetested individuals please keep following particulars in mind:
Date - 6th and 7th august
Time- 1 p.m. Onwards
Venue- Ramanujan college.
Rules and regulations for the auditions are as follows:
- Fill out the complete form, leaving the questions won't work out your favour.
- Please cooperate and wait for your turn, any kind of misbehavior may lead to your rejection.
- Express your views freely in english/hindi and kindly be yourself!
- If you are selected, please make sure you are available on assigned time and date. Any kind of delay will lead to your rejection.
- Online entries will be closed by 5th of august 5p.m.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- Make sure your registration no. and phone no. are written clearly.
- All the decisions made by the judges/board in this matter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on the same.
- you are responsible for your actions.
This year with a new essence of creativity , Jazba has come up with a brand new idea of #SHAREITCLEARIT. This is an amazing chance to get into the Personal Interview without fighting for and clearing the talent round. For the same candidates should make a solo video showcasing their talent which should be in any sphere i.e. singing, dancing and preferably acting.
The rules and regulations of the same are as follows: